Chocolate Banana Muffins
By: Chef Khadija
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 pcs eggs, large
1/2 cup sugar
3pcs. banana, mashed
1-1/4 vanilla extract or essence
1-2/3 cup All purpose or plain flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 cup MS3 unsweetened cacao powder
Toppings: MS3 roasted cacao nibs
1) Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2) Mashed Banana and set aside.
3) Combine all dry ingredients – flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and MS3 cacao powder. Mix well then sift into a mixer bowl.
4) Mix together – eggs, oil, vanilla and mashed banana. Stir well.
5) Mix all together – beat the mixture at low speed for 5 minutes.
6) Pour into the prepared pan and add the toppings.
7) Bake for 18-22 minutes.